How do I search for content in ‘curated content’?
SocialPilot's Content Curation feature allows you to find relevant and quality content in two ways:
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
If you are using the Individual Plan, you'll be able to use Basic search only. On the other hand, if you are using Professional, Small Team or Agency Plan, you can use the Advanced search.
Let's see in brief how the Basic and Advanced search differs from each other.
Basic Search in Content Curation
- You can choose a category from the 'Viewing All Category' list and you'll get a curated list of content relevant for your chosen category.
- The categories available are Business, Marketing, Health & Fitness, Travel, Fashion, Tech, Startups, Photography, Lifehacking, Education, Sports, Pets & Animals, Inspiration, Music, Construction & Real Estate, and Disability.
Advanced Search in Content Curation
- Advance search allows you to find content based on your search queries.
- You can type in keywords, authors' names, competitors' names etc. and you'll get a curated list of content based on search.
- You also have an option to filter the list based on how old (publishing date) and relevant the content is
The Advanced search option makes it easier for you to find the right content and provides you with a more relevant curated list of content.