What does Pinterest analytics include?
SocialPilot analyses all your connected Pinterest boards and provides you with in-depth reports - which you can view and download it for the Last 7 Days, 15 Days, 1 Month, 2 Months, and 3 Months.
What are Daily Pins?
Daily pins are the number of pins you have posted daily from your account.
What does Board Analysis do?
Board analysis includes:
- Total number of followers for each Board
- Total number of Pins
- New Pins added to the Board in the selected time frame
- Overall engagement for each Board
What does Pin Analysis do?
Pin Analysis gives you a detailed analysis of each pin:
- Most popular, saved and liked pins
- Number of likes, comments, and repins
You can also re-share the Pin right from the' Pinterest analytics' tab.
What is Virality Score?
Virality Score refers to the total number of repins divided by the total number of pins.
Higher virality score means higher engagement rate!