How can I identify posts for different accounts in my calendar?
SocialPilot has come up with a colour-coding system to help you with identifying posts of different accounts.
Here's how you can select a colour for an account:
- Log in to your SocialPilot account.
- Go to 'Accounts' > Manage Accounts.
You'll be able to see a colour box on the right side.
- Select an account and click on it.
- Click on the drop-down to select a colour for that account.
- Repeat the same process for each account.
Now, you'll be able to identify posts of different accounts in your calendar by their colours.