How do I manage Facebook Ad accounts?
SocialPilot gives the ability to access and manage Facebook ad accounts from its dashboard. You can create boosted posts as well as boost pre-published posts.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- How to connect a Facebook ads account
- How to edit an Ad account
- How to reconnect an Ad account
- How to Delete an Ad account
How to connect a Facebook ads account
The first step to boost any Facebook Post using SocialPilot Ads is connecting your Facebook Advertisement Account. Your account needs to be connected to manage your advertising, publish your ads, and get statistics. To connect Facebook Ad Account:
- Log into your SocialPilot account.
Click on Ads > Connect Ad Accounts from the sidebar menu.
You’ll now navigate to go through the Facebook Authentication process. Enter your credentials and then click on ‘Continue’.
Remember to accept all permission alerts prompted by Facebook, as we require complete access to boost the post and get real-time analytics.
Once the authentication is complete, we will list all the Facebook Ads Accounts which have you as an admin. Select the account you want to connect with SocialPilot.
Note: The Ad account might show as Locked if the payment method is not found. In order to connect the Facebook Ads account, you’re required to have a valid payment method added.
- Your Facebook Ad account is now connected with SocialPilot. You can now create and schedule a boost by following the steps given here.
How to edit an Ad account
Ads account connected with SocialPilot can be managed under the Manage Ad Accounts section in your SocialPilot.
You just need to follow this roadmap:
Log into your SocialPilot dashboard.
How to reconnect an Ad account
This may happen due to the following reasons:
- When you change your password for a particular social media account, your access token expires automatically. Hence, you must reconnect your account.
- Some sites such as Facebook allow us to share content on your account for 60 days only. After that, you'll need to reconnect your account.
To reconnect the Facebook Ad Accounts: