How do I transfer ownership of my SocialPilot’s account?
The account owner can transfer ownership at any time by logging in to the 'Edit Profile' page.
- Log into the SocialPilot panel.
- Click on User icon -> Edit Profile from the top header menu.
- Go to the User Email field and change existing user email id to new owner's email id.
- Click on Submit button at the end of the page
- Log out from the account.
Now, you can log into SocialPilot account using the new owner's email id and existing user's password.
Your SocialPilot account ownership has changed without affecting any existing social media accounts or scheduled posts.
Note: Transferring ownership to a team member, requires us to delete his/her SocialPilot account. Hence, if you wish to transfer ownership to your team member, please contact our support team.