How do I reset or change the password of my SocialPilot account?
IN THIS ARTICLE
How can I reset my password?
In case you forget your password while logging into your SocialPilot account or you have been logging in with your social media accounts and now want to use your Email ID and password to log in - you can reset it very easily.
Follow these steps:
Open SocialPilot's login page, and click on the Forgot Password link.
A reset password window appears.
Enter your registered email address to get a reset password link. Click on
- You will receive an email with a Reset Password link.
Click on the link,
enter your new password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Click on Set Password and you'll be logged into your SocialPilot panel with your new password.
You can now login successfully into your SocialPilot account with the newly reset password.
How can I change my password?
- Login to the SocialPilot panel
Click on User Profile > your profile > Change Password front he left side menu in the pop-up window.
Fill in the following details.
- Current Password: Enter your existing password.
- New Password: Enter the password you want to set.
- Click on Save button to set the new password.