How do I use Feedly’s custom sharing with SocialPilot?
With Feedly, you can easily organize all your content - all your favorite publications, blogs, YouTube channels etc. - in one place. Feedly also helps you learn about new topics, and track keywords, brands, and companies.
SocialPilot helps you share and schedule this content instantly.
Follow these steps to use Feedly with SocialPilot:
- Log in to your Feedly Account.
- Go to your Feedly Preferences
- Click on Saving and Sharing
- Find the Custom Sharing field and add the following URL.
- From the Service, enable Custom Sharing option.
That's it. Now you can easily share and schedule any stories from Feedly. To do this:
- Open your Favorite Story
- Click on the Custom Sharing button from the top header.
- It will open a Create Post page of SocialPilot with the Title and URL of the story prefill.
- Select the account in which you want to share the story.
- Click on Add to Queue or other scheduling options to create a post.