How do I share or download analytics reports?
SocialPilot provides you with your social media analytics report for a pre-defined time period in two forms:
- Share your report via link You'll find a unique link which you can share with someone by clicking on 'Share' in the top-right corner.
- Log into your SocialPilot dashboard.
- Click on 'Analytics' from the side-panel.
- Select a social media platform to view its analytics. Let's suppose you choose Facebook.
- Click on 'Download PDF Report' on the top-right-hand-side.
You can share this report with your clients and superiors.
SocialPilot also allows you to add your name and logo on your reports See how:
- Log into your SocialPilot account.
From the user drop-down, click on 'Edit Profile'.
Add your Logo and Agency name in the
Edit Organization Detail block.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Your name and logo will be added to the PDF Reports from now on!
Note:The ideal logo size is 240 (width) x 40 (height).