How do I make changes to connected accounts?
SocialPilot makes it very easy for you to manage your accounts and all your sharing activities.
To manage your connected accounts,
- Log into your SocialPilot account.
- Click on 'Accounts' -> Manage Accounts from the sidebar menu.
IN THIS ARTICLE
To add time schedules to your accounts,
- Navigate to the Account name. Click on the account you want to make changes to.
Change time slots by removing the existing schedule and adding days and time as per your requirements.
- Click on 'Update Account' button.
How do I delete a connected account?
- Click on the account you want to delete.
Click on 'Delete'. A window appears asking for confirmation. Click on 'Yes'.
Note: All queued posts associated with the account will also be deleted.
How do I reconnect my account?
Has your social media account been disconnected from SocialPilot?
This may happen due to various reasons:
- When you change your password for a particular social media account, your access token expires automatically. Hence, you must reconnect your account.
- Some sites such as Facebook allow us to share content on your account for 60 days only. After that, you'll need to reconnect your account.
To reconnect your account,
- Select the account you want to reconnect and click on the 'Reconnect' button from the right side of the row.
This should take you to the social media site to reconfirm the password. Once you’ve done this, you are all set.