How do I create a Group?
Follow these steps to create a Group:
- Log into the SocialPilot panel.
- Click on Groups & Create Group from the sidebar menu.
- Enter the Group Name. The name should help you identify those accounts.
- Enter the Group Description. You can add relevant details about the accounts in this group.
Select Accounts that you wish to include in this group.
- Click on the 'Create Group' button, and you are done!
Now, when you create a post, you can select a group, and all accounts in the group will be selected automatically.
This saves you the effort and time in selecting multiple accounts - one by one.
Moreover, you don't miss adding any accounts while scheduling posts.