How can I view the analytics of an account?
SocialPilot provides you with a comprehensive view of how your posts have been performing - including the posts that you haven't published using SocialPilot.
Currently, SocialPilot provides social media analytics for:
- Facebook - Pages
- Twitter - Profiles
- LinkedIn - Company Pages
- Google Business Profile - Locations
- Instagram - Business Account
You can get an analysis for your accounts in these pre-defined time periods - 7 days, 15 days, 1 month, 2 months, and 3 months and a customized date range within the frame of 3 months.
The timezone is set to PST by default. But you can change* it anytime following the steps here.
* The timezone will remain as PST for Facebook.
To view the analytics of an account:
- Log into the SocialPilot panel.
- Click on 'Analytics'. Then, select the account for which you wish to view the analytics.
- You'll be able to see the analytics for that account.
Even if you delete an account on SocialPilot, nothing happens to your data. As you connect your account again, analytics will read all the data from your connected account.