How to manage team members?
Managing your team members will include editing their levels/roles and removing them (if required).
How do I edit the role of a team member?
Follow these steps:
- Click on 'Team & Client' > Manage Members.
- Click on the ' Edit' icon
- Go ahead and edit access levels for different accounts. You can also add or remove accounts (which a team member has access to) by clicking on the checkbox.
How do I remove a member?
To remove a team member from your account:
- Click on 'Team & Client' > Manage Members from the sidebar.
- Click on the 'Delete' icon to delete that member from the team.
Does every team member have a separate SocialPilot account?
Yes. However, he/she can use this account only to access the social accounts within the team(s). He/She will not be able to use this account to manage his/her own social accounts.
How do I manage team member's access?
* A Manager/Content Scheduler can connect the account if they are given access.
** A Manager can remove social accounts (that he/she has access to) and they'll be removed permanently. The team will not be able to access these accounts.
*** A Content Scheduler can remove social accounts (that he/she has access to). Only he/she will lose access to those accounts - other team members will still be able to access them.
**** All team members (Owner, Admin, Manager, Content Scheduler) can enable/disable notification for Instagram Posts from their Notification Settings.