How do I set or change a schedule for feed content?
You can set and change schedules for your feed content by making changes to the schedules for selected accounts.
Follow these steps to create/edit schedules for the accounts you wish to schedule your feed content for:
- Log into your SocialPilot Dashboard.
- Click on 'Accounts' > Manage Accounts.
- Select the account you want to set time slots for.
- Under the 'Manage Schedules' table, you can set time slots.
Select the days, type in a suitable time and click on the 'Add Time' button.
- Then, click on 'Update Account'.
- Now, when you create posts and use the 'Add to Queue' button, they will be scheduled according to these time slots. (Suppose you are creating a post on Wednesday at 1:30 p.m and use the 'Add to Queue' option, it will pick the next time slot you've defined.)
Note: You can click on 'Reset' or 'Default Schedule' in the top right corner of 'Manage Schedules' to edit your present schedule.