How do I set a default URL shortener?
Follow these steps to set a default URL shortener:
- Log in to the SocialPilot panel.
- Select Settings -> URL Shortening.
- You'll see the 'connect URL Shortener' page.
Click on the URL shortener you wish to set as default.
- Now, you will be led to another page where you'll be asked to authorize the account you have for that URL shortener.
Note: You must have an account with the URL shortener you wish to use.
- After you have authorized the account by entering your username and password, you'll be re-directed to SocialPilot.
Navigate to the URL shortener you want as your default. Click on the three dots and select ‘Set as Default’.
Now, the URL shortener you selected has been set as default.
Note: Even if you have set a default URL shortener, the posts will be published only with the URL shortener you have selected for that particular account. URL Shortening does not work on Pinterest as they consider this as Spam and a violation of their terms. Please see https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/blocked-links-and-websites