How can I schedule customized Posts and Reels on Facebook?
SocialPilot enables social media marketers and businesses to easily customize their Facebook posts by providing advanced options. In this article, we will walk you through the process of
- Various ways to customize your Facebook posts hit your Facebook marketing metrics.
- Scheduling and publishing Reels on Facebook.
Following are the ways you can customize your FB content:
- Create a single image post, Album Post, or Carousel post
- Tag another Facebook account
- Add a GIF
- Use Canva to design graphics
- Add Emojis to express and connect
- Manage Preferred and Restricted audience
- Boost Post
- Add Call-To-Action buttons
- Use Custom Fields
- Append Custom UTM Parameters
- Schedule First Comment
Scheduling a custom Facebook Post with SocialPilot
Follow these steps to create an advanced Facebook Post:
1. In the Post Composer pop-up, select Facebook and make sure the toggle is on 'Post.' Now you can enter your content in the given field.
2. If you are creating an image post, you can drag and drop the images, upload images (using the options as shown in the screenshot below) or just paste a link in the space and select the default images of your choice.
- 3. When you select or upload multiple images for a Facebook post, you can choose to share them as an Album Post or a Carousel Post.
While creating a carousel post, you can add a title and URL for each image and select the right CTA.
Note: In order to share/schedule a carousel post, you must add a description and a target URL for each image. When someone clicks an image in a carousel post, they will be directed to the target URL.
- 4. You can also tag Facebook accounts in your post. Just type @ and then the name under which the account exists. Or you can select the Facebook handle from the suggestion to add them to your post.
- 5. You can add a GIF to your Facebook Post. Click on the GIF icon and enter the right keyword or phrase to search for the right GIF.
6. SocialPilot has integrated
Canva to let you create graphics by yourself. If you already have a Canva account, you can go ahead and log in with your credentials.
Emojis are a great way to convey emotions with your social media posts. It helps you engage with your audience. With SocialPilot, you can add emojis to your social media post.
8. With SocialPilot, you can control who sees your post and to whom it will be invisible through
Audience Targeting. Click on the 'Preferred Audience' to select the audience type to whom you want to make your post visible, and select the 'Restricted Audience' to whom you don't want your post to be visible.
Click here to learn more about audience targeting.
9. In order to increase your reach, you can use the
Boost Post feature. Write your post content and click on the Boost Post icon. Fill in all the essential details and schedule your post.
10. Add a clear
Call to Action to your organic Facebook Post. Select the right CTA and enter the redirect URL to drive conversions.
- 11. Custom fields can add account-specific information to your post. These snippets of details which go into your content every time you post; you need to save it only once as a Custom field. After that, you can just select that field every time you create a post for that account, and all those details will be added to your post.
- 12. When you add a link to your post, you can add custom UTM parameters to track it better
- and see how it performs on the platform.
- 13. You can add and schedule the First Comment along with your Facebook post or reel to be published from SocialPilot. You can add links, mention other Facebook pages, or insert hashtags in this comment to increase engagement from the post itself. You can use emojis and custom fields to further customize the post for a specific Facebook page. The character limit for the first comment is 8000.
- The first comment can be added only when you switch to the Facebook tab from the Original Draft tab while creating a post.
- This first comment will be published only on the Facebook page, even if you have selected accounts from other platforms along with Facebook pages to publish the post on.
Scheduling Reels on Facebook using SocialPilot
Yes, you can schedule reels on Facebook pages straight from the SocialPilot scheduler. This can be done the same way you schedule single images, carousels, and multiple posts from the tool. Hence, you can depend on SocialPilot for all kinds of Facebook content scheduling and publishing.
The reel you want to schedule must be within the following limitations:
- Size - 512 MB or less
- Aspect ratio - 9:16
- Resolution - 540 x 960 Px or more
- Duration - 4 to 60 seconds
The process of scheduling a reel is pretty much the same as scheduling any other Facebook post with SocialPilot. So let us walk you through the process.
- Open the post composer in the SocialPilot tool.
Switch from the ‘Original draft’ to the ‘Facebook’ tab.
Flip the toggle from ‘Post’ to ‘Reel’ on top of the text field.
Now upload the video.
Choose a thumbnail from the options generated by the tool.
Enter a title for the Reel in the field given below the description field. It should be within 255 characters.
- Add a description for the reel. You can use emojis along with text to elaborate.
Select the Facebook page you want to publish it on and schedule the reel.
You can see the preview of the Facebook Reel on the right-hand side of the window and play the video before final scheduling for last-minute checks. You can schedule one reel at a time, keeping in line with all the criteria mentioned above.
You can add captions, use emojis, custom fields and append UTM parameters to schedule and seamlessly publish reels on multiple Facebook pages.