How can I customize post for Facebook?
SocialPilot's 'create post' feature helps you customize your posts for the social networks you are scheduling those posts for.
Additionally, you can:
- Tag others in your Facebook and Twitter posts
- Share/Schedule album and carousel posts for your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
Note: This feature is not available for Individual plan users.
Follow these steps to create an advanced Facebook post:
- Select Facebook and enter the content of your post in the space provided.
If you are creating an image post, you can either upload images (using the options as shown in the screenshot below) or just paste a link in the space and select the default images for your choice.
- When you select or upload images for a Facebook post, you'll find an option as to whether you wish to share an Album Post or a Carousel Post.
An album post on Facebook will look like this:
A carousel post on Facebook will look like this:
Note: In order to share/schedule a carousel post, you must add a description and a target URL for each image. When someone clicks an image in a carousel post, they will be directed to the target URL.
- You can also tag Facebook accounts in your post. Just type @ and then the name under which the account exists. Refer to the screenshot below.
Select the Facebook handler from the suggestion to add them in your post.