How can I customize post for Twitter?
SocialPilot provides the much-needed flexibility to social media marketers and businesses to easily customize their Twitter posts. In this document, we will walk you through the various ways to customize your Twitter posts and hit your Twitter marketing metrics.
Following are the 6 ways you can customize your Twitter posts:
- Create an image post by uploading graphics directly from dropbox, box, or your local computer. You can also add a public URL to upload images.
- Tag another Twitter account to expand your reach.
- Share a video post to build your audience's trust.
- Add a GIF to add humor to your post.
- Use Canva to design graphics by yourself and attach it to your post without leaving SocialPilot.
- Add Emojis to express your feelings behind your post and connect with your audience.
- Tag location in your posts to reach out to your audience in that area.
Note: This feature is not available for
Follow these steps to easily customize the post for your Twitter Account:
- Select Twitter and enter the content of your post in the space provided.
- If you are creating an image post, you can either upload images (using the options as shown in the screenshot below) or just paste a link in the space and select the default images for your choice.
- You can also tag other Twitter handles in your post. Just type @ and then the name under which the account exists. Refer to the screenshot below.
You can add emotions to your Twitter Post by responding with a GIF. Click on the GIF icon and enter the right keyword/phrase to search for the right GIF.
- In addition to GIF, socialpilot also supports adding Emoji to your Twitter posts to help you better convey your message and prevent ambiguity.
- Add location to your Twitter posts to reach out to people in your vicinity. This is a great addition for small businesses who want to promote their products/services in their locality.