How can I customize post for LinkedIn?
SocialPilot provides the much-needed flexibility to social media marketers and businesses to easily customize their LinkedIn posts. In this document, we will walk you through the various ways to customize your LinkedIn posts and hit your LinkedIn marketing metrics.
Following are the 6 ways you can customize your LinkedIn posts:
- Create a single image post, Album Post, by uploading graphics directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or your local computer. You can also add a public URL to upload images.
- Tag another LinkedIn account to expand your reach.
- Share a video post to build your audience trust
- Add a GIF to add humour to your post.
- Use Canva to design graphics by yourself and attach it to your post without leaving SocialPilot.
- Add Emojis to express your feelings behind your post and connect with your audience.
- Manage who can see your posts by setting up the Preferred audience and Restricted audience.
Note: This feature is not available for the Individual plan users.
Follow these steps to create an advanced LinkedIn post:
- Select LinkedIn and enter the content of your post in the space provided.
- If you are creating an image post, you can either upload images (using the options as shown in the screenshot below) or just paste a link in the space and select the default images for your choice.
- When you select or upload images for a LinkedIn post, it'll be shared as an Album Post.
An album post on LinkedIn will look like this:
To create a video post, click on the Video icon, and upload the file from your computer.
- In addition to GIF, SocialPilot also supports adding Emoji to your LinkedIn posts to help you better convey your message and prevent ambiguity.
- If you want your post on LinkedIn to be visible only to a specific audience and doesn't want to show it, everyone. Then, with SocialPilot, you can control it through Audience Targeting. Click on the 'Preferred Audience' to select the audience type to whom you want to make your post visible and select the 'Restricted Audience' to whom you don't want your post to be visible. Click here to learn more about audience targeting.
Note: Audience Targeting will work only for those accounts with more than 300 followers.