What does Google My Business analytics include?
SocialPilot's Google My Business analytics reports give you a peek into how people find your business listing on Google, interact with your posts, and act after visiting your listing.
You can get insights for selected listings and time duration of the last 7 days, 15 days, 1 month and 3 months.
This section gives you a general idea of how your posts for the selected location have performed. The information will be based on the duration you select. This means if there are any reviews, views, activities, etc. made before the selected period, will not reflect here.
How Customers Find Your Business
This section shows how many customers found you and how they found you.
- Direct searches: Number of customers who directly searched for your business name or address.
- Discovery searches: Number of customers who searched for a category, product, or service that you offer, and your listing appeared in the search results.
- Branded searches: Number of customers who searched for your brand or a brand related to your business. This category will only appear if your listing has appeared at least once for a branded search.
Where Customers View Your Business On Google
This section of Insights shows how many customers found you via Google Search or Google Maps. See the number of views your listing received:
- Listing on search: Number of customers who found your business via Google Search.
- Listing on maps: Number of customers who found your business via Google Maps.
This section shows how customers behave after they found your listing on Google. See the types of actions your customers performed when viewing your listing:
- Visit your website: Number of customers who viewed your website.
- Request directions: Number of customers who requested directions to your business.
- Call you: Number of customers who called your business.
This section displays the number of posts associated with your listing and how often they were viewed and clicked.