What does Google My Business analytics include?
SocialPilot's Google My Business analytics reports give you a peek into how people find your business listing on Google, interact with your posts, and act after visiting your listing.
You can get insights for selected listings and time duration of the last 7 days, 15 days, 1 month and 3 months.
What is Overview?
This section gives you a general idea of how your posts for the selected location have performed. The information will be based on the duration you select. This means any reviews, views, activities, etc. made before the selected period, will not reflect here..
How Customers Find Your Business
This section shows how many customers found you and how they found you.
- Direct searches: Number of customers who directly searched for your business name or address.
- Discovery searches: Number of customers who searched for a category, product, or service that you offer, and your listing appeared in the search results.
- Branded searches: Number of customers who searched for your brand or a brand related to your business. This category will only appear if your listing has appeared at least once for a branded search.
Where Do Customers Find Your Business On Google?
This section of Insights shows how many customers found you via Google Search or Google Maps. See the number of views your listing received:
- Listing on Search: Number of customers who found your business via Google Search.
- Listing on Maps: Number of customers who found your business via Google Maps.
What is Customer Actions?
This section shows how customers behave after they found your listing on Google. See the types of actions your customers performed when viewing your listing:
- Visit your website: Number of customers who viewed your website.
- Request directions: Number of customers who requested directions to your business.
- Call you: Number of customers who called your business.
What is Post Actions?
This section displays the number of posts associated with your listing and how often they were viewed and clicked.
What is Post Performance?
This section shows the number of views and clicks of your individual posts during the specific time period. You can sort this list based on all your posts, Most Popular, Most Views, and Most Clicks.
What is Customer Review?
In this section, you will be able to see all the reviews your listing has received in the specific time period. You can sort this list based on the highest rating.