How do I Schedule TikTok Posts with SocialPilot?
SocialPilot has integrated with TikTok; we can now help you in creating, and scheduling your TikTok Post ahead. Socialpilot enables you to schedule your TikTok posts with its mobile app. We have push notifications and instant reminders for TikTok posts anytime, anywhere with your SocialPilot mobile app.
Let's take a quick look at how to schedule posts for TikTok with SocialPilot:
Connecting your TikTok account
- Log into your SocialPilot account.
- Click on 'Accounts' -> Connect Account -> TikTok.
- Once you connect it on your web, please make sure you install the SocialPilot App on your mobile phone - Android | iOS.
Creating your TikTok Post
Click 'Post' -> 'Create Post' for your TikTok Account.
Click on the Camera icon to upload an image or images from your computer or to share an image with its URL, Or click on the Video icon to upload the video.
- Select your TikTok account and click on the 'Add to Queue button' or use any other scheduling options.
● Please make sure you are logged into your SocialPilot account on your mobile phone (the same account you used to create this Post) to receive notifications.
● TikTok offers up to 150 characters with each post shared through SocialPilot.Following are the requirement for:
- The minimum video duration must be 3 seconds.
- Supported video media type: .mp4.
- The Minimum of the frame size should be no more than 1100 px.
- The number of images should be more than 2 and up to 4. Only when all these prerequisites are met, only then your TikTok account will be enabled.
You'll receive a push notification on your phone on the time you scheduled the post for.
Note: Please make sure you have all the notifications 'on' for the SocialPilot app. Also, make sure you are logged into the correct TikTok account beforehand.
As you receive the push notification on your phone, please click on the 'Share' button
You'll be lead to your post in the SocialPilot app. Click on 'Share' to share this post on your TikTok. (And that's why you need to ensure that you are logged into the correct TikTok account beforehand.
- As you click on the 'Share' button, a pop-up window will appear, asking you whether you selected the right account. Click on the 'YES, I AM' button.
- Once you do that, the post caption with hashtags will be copied to the clipboard automatically.
Note: The post content is not automatically displayed in the caption area on your TikTok account. So, we copy your post content to the clipboard and then use the paste button to get the content into the caption area.
Now, you have landed on your TikTok account where you can edit your image or video with the TikTok image/video editor (as per your preference) and tap on the 'Next' arrow in the bottom right corner.
Remember, we copied your post description to the clipboard? Tap in the caption text box for long and select 'Paste' from the pop-up.
Your post content will be pasted. Click on the 'Post' button to share your scheduled TikTok post.
How do TikTok reminders work?
You have successfully shared your post on TikTok with SocialPilot's TikTok scheduling.