How do I pause my subscription in SocialPilot?
SocialPilot’s “Pause Account” feature allows you to temporarily stop your account and keep your data safe and configuration intact while you decide to take a break from managing your social media marketing from our tool.
You can resume your account whenever you feel like amid the paused duration and access your saved data and configurations, to start using the tool again.
What is the maximum duration for which the account can be paused?
Both monthly, as well as yearly subscribers, can pause their SocialPilot subscription for a duration of one, two, or three months.
How do the payments work in Paused accounts?
For monthly users, payment deduction will be paused from their next billing date.
For yearly users, payment deduction will be paused from the day they clicked on the pause account button.
Note: In the duration of pause, your card will not be charged for any payments.
How to pause your account?
- Open your SociapIlot dashboard and click on the drop-down arrow near your account picture to select the 'Edit profile' in it.
- On top of the right-hand side you will see a red-coloured text - 'Cancel Account'. Click on it.
- You will see the pause account window. Click on the 'Pause account' blue button.
- Now, select how long you want to pause your SocialPilot account? The option provided will be:
- Click on the checkbox to select the duration for which your account will be paused.
- Now click on the blue 'Pause Account' button.
- Congratulations! You will receive an on-screen and email notification once your account is paused for the chosen duration and your card will not be charged for any payments during this pause.
How to reactivate your Paused account?
- Log in to your SocialPilot account. You will see a screen asking to either re-activate or totally cancel your account
- Click on 'Reactivate Account'. Congratulation! We have received your request. You will be notified through email once your account is reactivated.
Note: Users operating account as a team member, need to reach out to the account owner for reactivation.
How long my paused account will take to be reactivated?
For monthly subscriptions, the account will be reactivated in a span of a minute.
For yearly subscriptions, it'll be activated in up to 24 hours.