How to create a public URL of your images while creating a CSV?
You need to ensure the image URLs you are adding into your CSV are public URLs - only then they will be supported while bulk scheduling.
You can create a public URL for images in the following ways:
- If you are hosting a web page, you can add your images there and create your public URLs from the host.
Create a public URL using Dropbox
- Upload your images from computer to your Dropbox
- As you upload your images to Dropbox, hover over your image and click on the 'Share' button.
- A pop-up window will appear where you need to click on the 'Create a link' button.
- Click on the 'Copy link' button and your link will be copied to the clipboard.
- Open a new tab and paste the copied link there. You'll see the parameter 'dl=0' at the end of the link. Now you need to make sure you add a parameter '&raw=1' after 'dl=0' to make the URL a public URL.
For e.g. This is how your link looks when pasted into a new tab:
You need to make it look like this:
- Now, you can add this public URL in the second column of your CSV.
Note: If there are no parameters (like 'dl=0' or 'dl=1') at end of your image URL, then add the parameter '?raw=1'