Why is my post generating an error?
Posts can go into the 'error' tab for the following reasons:
- The posts may have been rejected by a particular social platform. In such a case, go to the 'Error' tab, fix the content error, and then re-share/reschedule it.
- Your authorization token might have expired. To fix this issue, you need to reconnect your account with SocialPilot. If it still does not work, you may have to re-authorize your page (Re-authorization is for Facebook, Linkedin, and Pinterest in particular).
- You may have violated the terms and conditions of that particular social media site and hence, you aren't able to publish posts for that particular account.
- You may have shared the same post on multiple Twitter account.
- You might have uploaded large image files which are not allowed by certain social networking websites. Go through the social network’s FAQ section for their image guidelines.
- You may not have access to configured Groups or Pages after your authorization with SocialPilot.
- In the case of Instagram, it'll give you a rate limit reached error if you have shared up to 25 posts in 24 hours. Learn More.