Common Questions about 'Posts'
This article lists down some common queries you might have while creating, scheduling, or managing your posts.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Which platforms support multiple images, GIFs, and videos?
- How are my videos shared on social media?
- What does the ‘Copy To’ button do?
- Can I add hashtags in my posts?
- I can’t see the image I set with the Link preview. What should I do?
- Why can’t I see the link preview in my Twitter post?
- Why do my posts show ‘Published by SocialPilot’ on Facebook Page/Group and Twitter?
- How can I share my WordPress Blog posts with SocialPilot?
- Why are my posts not getting published as per the schedule?
- Why is my post generating an error?
- Why is my post showing in the 'Unscheduled tab'?
- I have disabled URL shortening, but my links are still getting shortened. Why?
- How do I stop all sharing activities of a connected account?
- Why cannot I see my First Comment enabled?
- My posts are delivered, but my First Comment is not. Why?
Which platforms support multiple images, GIFs, and videos?
SocialPilot allows you to add images, GIFs, and videos to make your posts visually attractive. However, due to API restrictions, only come platforms allow you to post multiple images, GIFs, videos, or carousel posts via third-party applications like SocialPilot.
|Google My Business||❌||❌||❌*|
- On Facebook, while sharing multiple images, you have a choice of sharing them as an album or a carousel post.
- Instagram allows direct video publishing for the video of up to 60 sec long only. The videos that do not match the criteria given here, you can share through Mobile Reminders from the SocialPilot mobile app. Video sharing and multiple image sharing on Instagram (both personal and business profiles) work through mobile reminders only.
- TikTok allows video publishing only through Mobile reminders from the SocialPilot mobile app.
- With SocialPilot, you can add videos to posts for non-supporting platforms as well. The post will have a link which when clicked on, will lead to SocialPilot's video page. Your video will be played on this page.